Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. exi
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandez21 View Post
    after you checked all those, the real question is is it worth it to you. You didn't mention network quality so I assume its a wash for you, so just ask your self if the iphone is worth however much more your spending per month with at&t over sprint. if it is then be happy with your new phone, if not take it back and start looking around sprint, maybe wait for the new webos phones that will be coming out. In the end only you can really answer that.
    I do have a discount with AT&T just like I did with Sprint -- and for the same amount. As it turns out, what I paid on Sprint was $20 cheaper, and with unlimited data AND M2M to every carrier in the country.

So, with AT&T: +$20 monthly for 2 GB of data and M2M only to AT&T customers.

Network quality is more or less a wash. Thinking I need to go to a Sprint store and really see if there's anything besides the Pre that catches my eye, because I'm a little annoyed about this whole +$20 monthly thing. Paying 33% more every month on my existing cell phone bill for less coverage just for a phone that's kinda nice? Eh.
    There's always the Pixi. Loving mine!
    Do you have to upgrade now, or does your pre still work? Other than android devices there really isn't much on sprint right now. So if you don't want android, i suggest you wait till next year when the new webos phones are plus the new windows phone 7 from htc. You don't want to get stuck with a two contract with a phone you don't really want.
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
  4. exi
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fernandez21 View Post
    Do you have to upgrade now, or does your pre still work? Other than android devices there really isn't much on sprint right now. So if you don't want android, i suggest you wait till next year when the new webos phones are plus the new windows phone 7 from htc. You don't want to get stuck with a two contract with a phone you don't really want.
    Oh no, the Pre's fine. And I've got three older flip phones that work just as well.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12