Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    You can use these services:
    Hotmail
    Google
    EAS
    Yahoo (i think...could be wrong here).
    You can use these to convert your data, but not, as I understand it, for ongoing synchronisation.
    Basically, what everyone has come to expect.
    For some values of "everyone" perhaps.
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    I LOVED BBM when I had a blackberry, but stopped caring about it when i didn't have one.

It has good features but things i didn't use on a regular basis was group BBM and i hated people could see when i read their BBm cause sometimes i didn't feel like responding there and then.

Google is a bit silly for not pushing their GTalk app a bit harder. Its on every mainstream android device, it barely uses any battery and the majority of android users are going to have a gmail account. They could easily turn it into their version of BBM.
    The delivered/read flag is one of BBMs best features IMHO. If I message someone and the message is not delivered and read I know I need an alternative form of communication.
    Yeah but if you have a girlfriend and she sees you read a message and didn't respond....

well... you know the rest haha.
    Yeah but if you have a girlfriend and she sees you read a message and didn't respond....

well... you know the rest haha.
    With SMS she would just assume you had read the message and not responded.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234