Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by susanoo26 View Post
    what a joke. I truly have no regrets to UPGRADING to the EVO.

This Pre2 is a minor spec bump, with the same dated hardware form factor. I can't believe that some of the Palmsheep on PlC are actually excited by this. Palm could take a dump on the table, call it a phone and some of you people would still call it the greatest phone ever. lol. There have been MUCH better hardware conceptual designs by some of the PlC members than this piece of garbage Palm is putting out. Epic FAIL.
    Now considering moving to Evo on Sprint as well only thing stringing me along is hotspot on Pre, is there any hotspot alternative on Sprint Evo?
    Quote Originally Posted by migs View Post
    Now considering moving to Evo on Sprint as well only thing stringing me along is hotspot on Pre, is there any hotspot alternative on Sprint Evo?
    maybe your question would be better asked here --> http://forum.androidcentral.com/

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Quote Originally Posted by migs View Post
    Hey migs,

Yes there is. You need to Root your Evo and then just install this app:
    Wireless Tether for Root Users - Android app on AppBrain

I've used it a few times and it works perfectly on both 3G and 4G.
    There's also Barnacle Wifi Tether for phones that don't have the Google tether feature.

I just use the Google wifi tether code and it works great. Pre9 version (latest ver) to be precise.