1.    #1  
    let's put aside our hardware "mine's better......NO, MINE'S BETTER!!!!!" differences and have a little comic relief. A friend of mine mentioned a digital scale app for an iphone.....i said there wasn't one so I decided to UNISEARCH it and this is what I found: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=465997
    LOL... a scale for "jewelry and etc..". Ya riiiiiight. Funny responses though
    When is it getting ported to webOS??????????????? LOL
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Doesn't need porting.. just a patch!
    If Palm included digital scale hardware in the next webOS device, it would be much more successful. There is a huge user base to market it to...
    And just think of all the money Sprint would make from the Insurance - all of the devices lost because no one could remember where they put them! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    And just think of all the money Sprint would make from the Insurance - all of the devices lost because no one could remember where they put them! LOL
    Plus they could have cool commercials! "Can your iphone tell you if your dealer is ripping you off?"
    Not to mention all the other cool apps you could make... like a GPS app called "Dude, where's my stash?". Custom calculators for metric conversion to $$. Tons of targeted IM's offering deals on munchies!
    An app that compares prices for local dealers! Like the apps that compare gas prices in your area lol.
    I Think You Guys Are On To Something!
    No. I think they are on something
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

I loved the reverse engineered scale the looks like an iPhone so you could carry a gram scale without anyone getting suspicious. Buy The #1 Digital Pocket Scale!
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL... a scale for "jewelry and etc..". Ya riiiiiight. Funny responses though
    That glass screen could come in handy too, not so much for the jewelry, but the "etc.".
    This is just the kind of entertainment I needed today. Thanks given.

And my favorite quotes from that link are;

"no hardware needed, you just use the onboard accelerometers. You place your iPhone on a cushy surface with known physical properties. You drop the bag of weed onto the iPhone from a known height, gather weather data from yahoo to approximate air friction, thus calculating the bag of weed's velocity at impact... no that won't work... where's my bag of weed?"

and

"The iPhone is perfect for cutting lines on the go too, and the best part is no software is needed."

Really!? lol
    how did I not see this thread until now? this is the funniest thing ever, and needs to be added to the "Get-A-Life" phone design FTW!
    Hey, remember the x-ray app? ( )

I am thinking you could make something that would look like a scale and when you, as a dealer, dropped your bag onto it would show a weight greater than what is in the bag. That way you can sell your drugs at an inflated price (well actually the same price but less drugs per bag).

Please note, if someone develops this app, I take no responsibility for the dealer being shot because he cheated someone out of their "proper" amount of drugs. ;-)
    hahaa although that made me laugh ... it could be a very handy and useful appp!