Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    my friend at work has an evo. I am not jelous. I have a bluetooth car radio, I installed a touchstone in my car and I get in my car and set it on the touchstone and it starts playing my music. Priceless to me.
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    if you HAVE to change, go EVO, it's better than the Epic and ever since my wife has had like a million problems with the Moment, I'm done with Samsung. To me, I feel like their hardware cannot handle Android
    Popular Mechanics just it's pick for 2010...

Evo 4G earns Popular Mechanics' award

- Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    my friend at work has an evo. I am not jelous. I have a bluetooth car radio, I installed a touchstone in my car and I get in my car and set it on the touchstone and it starts playing my music. Priceless to me.
    There is an android app called Tasker that does that an more. When you get into your car, your phone can automatically start playing music over bluetooth (and you don't even have to take it out of your pocket). The app itself does a whole lot more and can autostart programs or auto-config your phone based on time/location/wifi signal, etc. and much, much more.

Can't beat the Touchstone for charging though.
    Last edited by taharka; 10/09/2010 at 04:07 PM.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12