1.    #1  
    Think this is what the Pixi should've been. I think Moto has it all covered outside of an Epic comparable.
    DroidX-big screen slate
    Droid2-nices slider
    Droid Pro-Treo/BB style

and they're all on Verizon. Palm is going to have an uphill battle ahead of them. Some great phones out there. And I'd love to have the Droid Pro on Sprint. Check out this feature set:
    1GHz OMAP 3620, to be precise, with an MDM6600 chipset, 512MB of memory and 2GB of onboard storage, plus 802.11n 2.4GHz WIFI, Bluetooth 2.1 and tri-band UMTS. There's a dual LED flash alongside that auto-focus camera, and a programmable key on the side that asks you what you want it to do the first time you press it. There's 3G mobile hotspot support for up to five devices, and an optional 1860mAh extended battery and case, plus a desktop charger dock like those for the Droid and Droid 2. Well, it just so happens that the Droid Pro has the push functionality of Blur even though it isn't weighed down by the full Blur UI, and supports SD card remote wipes, has spellcheck integrated into the OS and a "multi-headed" VPN client.
    This is not a toy. Are you listening HP?
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    This is the first phone that I've seen that tempts me to wade into the Android pool. If HTC or Samsung bring a similar product to Sprint, I'm all over it. I have a feeling that Palm is going to offer the form factor as a "budget" phone again with gimped features.
  3.    #3  
    The funny thing is over on the android forums about 80% of the people responding think it's ugly, makes no sense, say to go get a blackberry and so forth. Amazing how they just don't get it and are so narrow minded in thinking what an android phone should be. Kind of annoying actually. Do think there is too much bezel on that phone though. With gorilla glass and some magnesium reinforcement that screen can go higher and further out to the edges. Squeak it out to 3.5" and then you'd be talking.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.