Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Engaget has an article on the G2 troubles.

I haven't read the article, but just looking at the picture I'm thinking that this 'umbilical effect' cannot be a good thing and I'm thinking about all the complaining that we did in these fora about the oreo effect.

Remebers kids, sometimes the grass is not greener....
    Palm Pilot -> IBM WorkPad -> Handspring Visor -> Palm VIIx -> Palm T|X -> Palm Pre -> US GSM Palm Pre 2 [shelved] and 16GB HP TouchPad [died] -> (Samsung GNex and 32GB HP Touchpad with CM9)
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauro1 View Post
    Engaget has an article on the G2 troubles.

I haven't read the article, but just looking at the picture I'm thinking that this 'umbilical effect' cannot be a good thing and I'm thinking about all the complaining that we did in these fora about the oreo effect.

that was a horrible idea to make it like that but every phone has it's issues. I heard it's made of metal and is a heavy phone. That slider issue will be a hassle, they'll have to give out exchanges to fix that problem.

bad idea but the phone looks nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by mauro1 View Post
    actually - the grass typically is greener... when it's fertilized with bulls***.
    Its really not that bad as long as you use it in the typical way, you know...like, not while your upside down :O
    Interesting. What would be nice to know is if this is a common occurrence or if that person's hinges are just really loose. I would think there would be much more of a "snap" to the hinges.

As far as typing "upside down", I do it all the time while laying on the couch, etc.
    According to A|C, it is not widespread and does have a "snap" to it. http://www.androidcentral.com/t-mobile-g2-hands-on