Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I have had my launch week Pre for almost 16 months now, using a Mugen 1400 battery and can go easily all day without charging. Love the UI of the OS, best in the industry IMO. There are many of us in here that love their Pres, its compact size plus having a real keyboard. Why do people in here get so upset at us for giving our positive opinions of our phones.
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    unbiased and honest assessment. thanks Milominderbinder.
    Quote Originally Posted by susanoo26 View Post
    we get it hatchett, you unequivocally love everything Palm/WebOS/HP, etc.
    He'll be the last webos guy standing...lol
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    He'll be the last webos guy standing...lol
    yeah he will be, but he'll be a happy dude and I guess that's all that matters. lol
    I just bought a Pre and while I am behind the curve this is my first smart phone and I feel that I made an excellent choice. Just playing with an Iphone 3g made me want to puke. I think to each their own, research your phone properly and pick the best choice for you as many have said.

My only worry is that a lot of old time users seem to have cracks and broken screens on their phones. Is this a problem? As of this phone I was using an old sony ericson walkman that slides to the side.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    My only pregrets are that the keyboard gets dirty, fast, and that the charging door is really flimsy (my new touchstone should arrive soon).

And no Blackberry Messenger. Gawd, I really miss that, all my friends are in it... :/

But otherwise I don't have any real complaints.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12