Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    New sense video running on and Evo.

I found this video as I was looking for a video to attach to my earlier post. But I realized that was a rooted version of the new Sense UI. I'm only comfortable with official releases of an OS. If you are comfortable with rooting your phone, go for it. I'm also thinking that a rooted version of the new Sense UI will not have access to HTCSense.com.
    Quote Originally Posted by susanoo26 View Post
    I'm with you....I just watched that video HTC is really stepping it up. HTC sense.com is EXACTLY what I've been looking for in a phone.
    There are already android apps that mimic a lot of HTCsense.com...but i agree, coming from the manufacture is great. HTC seems to be acting more like a "real" (for lack of a better word) company vs. just a hardware company.
    Quote Originally Posted by slbailey1 View Post
    I found this video as I was looking for a video to attach to my earlier post. But I realized that was a rooted version of the new Sense UI. I'm only comfortable with official releases of an OS. If you are comfortable with rooting your phone, go for it. I'm also thinking that a rooted version of the new Sense UI will not have access to HTCSense.com.
    I think HTC said it would be coming to many of their current phones in their presentation back in September.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12