1.    #1  
    I saw a commercial about andriod and they have speach to text and email and it looked really cool, froyo or some **** like that.

So my question is, Is there a phone in Canada with andriod do any of this stuff or is it just USA?

Thanks
    android is banned in canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post
    I saw a commercial about andriod and they have speach to text and email and it looked really cool, froyo or some **** like that.

So my question is, Is there a phone in Canada with andriod do any of this stuff or is it just USA?

Thanks
    Bell has the Galaxy S. It should be on Rogers next month.
    should have got a nexus one while you had the chance..
    I did and I love it

anyway, the desire on telus or the galaxy s on bell are both good options
    I don't think either of them have froyo(2.2) yet though
    but I'm pretty sure there has been voice recognition since 2.1 which is what they are both running
    Quote Originally Posted by samuelmaskell View Post
    should have got a nexus one while you had the chance..
    I did and I love it
    If you're in Quebec, Videotron has it.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Mair View Post

You don't need FroYo for these features. Vlingo actually works better than Voice Actions. Check these out for more: Palm webOS Homebrewer's Guide to Android and Getting Started with Android - Tips and Tricks.

- Craig
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    If you're in Quebec, Videotron has it.

Ontario Toronto.

Quote Originally Posted by nappy View Post
    Bell has the Galaxy S. It should be on Rogers next month.

Hopefully webos 2.0 has speech to text and all that crap built in within a month as well so i guess i'm going to have to play the waiting game since iphone is not a choice with me without a keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    android is banned in canada

It seems Palm Pre' Plus's are too. HAHAH.

PALM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!