1.    #1  

Looks goo. I esp. like towards the end the new task switcher built into the notification bar.
    looks pretty good, but webOS card view is so much better than whatever that pull down was. So is that truly running all of those programs at once?
  3.    #3  
    Well only the android OS knows that haha..in my experience with my Evo all light weight programs are pretty much still running in a freeze state unless the system calls for more memory or a long time passes since the last time you opened it.
    That’s an interesting walkthrough of the new Sense. I have 2 observations:

1. It will be nice on a phone, but fantastic on a tablet.
    2. The switching of the UI themes leads me to believe that the new version of Sense will not be as deeply embedded as the previous versions of Sense. This may means that Android updates will be released faster in the future.

All this leads me to believe that HTC will be releasing a tablet in 2011.

My one complaint is that they removed the silent mode from the menu displayed when press and holding the power button. Will there be a HTC silent mode widget?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by slbailey1 View Post
    Thatís an interesting walkthrough of the new Sense. I have 2 observations:

1. It will be nice on a phone, but fantastic on a tablet.
    2. The switching of the UI themes leads me to believe that the new version of Sense will not be as deeply embedded as the previous versions of Sense. This may means that Android updates will be released faster in the future.

All this leads me to believe that HTC will be releasing a tablet in 2011.

My one complaint is that they removed the silent mode from the menu displayed when press and holding the power button. Will there be a HTC silent mode widget?
    one exists already I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonPre View Post
    looks pretty good, but webOS card view is so much better than whatever that pull down was. So is that truly running all of those programs at once?
    No, those are notifications. Multitasking is handle by the OS, you don't need to worry about closing applications. Whenever you minimize an app, if it's not setup to run in the background it uses no CPU or memory.