1.    #1  
    I've had my Pre Plus for 4 months now and I'm kinda on the border to buy a HTC Aria off of ebay. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE both phones but it might be because I'm the kind that gets bored of things after a month lmao. I've had a Backflip and although Android is a good platform, I HATED the hardware on the Backflip, slow and craptastic pretty much. The phones are nearly the same, but there are key differences here, the Aria has Android with Sense, and is an all touch screen phone, while the Pre has Webos and u know. I've looked at an Aria before and it's pretty decent.
    So should I keep my Pre or buy the Aria?
    Flip a coin.
    get them both and switch your SIM when you want a change
    Do you have a reason for switching or are you one of those people who change phones every 4 months or so just because you want to?
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    Do you have a reason for switching or are you one of those people who change phones every 4 months or so just because you want to?
    Well, he said...
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone_hater View Post
    ...it might be because I'm the kind that gets bored of things after a month...
    I said flip a coin because it won't matter in a month, but I like the idea of swapping sim cards better.
    Of all the phones you could buy, why an Aria?

- Craig
    cuz it's tiny?
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    Of all the phones you could buy, why an Aria?

- Craig
    Because, I can only afford that phone or a Backflip and who the hell buys a backflip?
    Quote Originally Posted by iPhone_hater View Post
    Because, I can only afford that phone or a Backflip and who the hell buys a backflip?
    If money is an issue, be responsible and just stay with the Pre.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!