1.    #1  
    So since my Dad pays for my phone on sprint along with his, my brother, and two sisters, he decided he wants an iphone and once our sprint contract is up we are jumping to AT&T, so to be honest Im pretty excited. any thoughts.

Also, Im not trashing palm or webos but with such delay on announcements, when the sprint contract is up Im not gonna sit there and wait for a new phone although I love webos variety is the spice of life

This will be once the Iphone 5/4g? or whatever it may be called comes out next year

The reason I say its premature is because its not official and the reason I say that is with all the rumors of new palm devices coming soon it just could be something better than the iphone

Something that does concern me is that the number of people at TipB is fairly pathetic
    Last edited by manordwall; 09/19/2010 at 06:59 PM.
    I wish you and the family the best. For me it will always be my little palm pre.
    Good Luck. Ps. I hope they do fix that issue in the next Iphone Permanently.
    If you waiting for 4g you'll be waiting at lest 2 years unless the iPhone leaves AT&T. If you're waiting for 5g, well I'm just glad you have a good phone to wait with.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    i just thinks it funny you mentioned "variety is the spice of life" when the iphone is only ONE model... variety is just changing the hard drive space...

hp & palm plan on multiple devices....

just a funny thought...haha
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by licotto View Post
    i just thinks it funny you mentioned "variety is the spice of life" when the iphone is only ONE model... variety is just changing the hard drive space...

hp & palm plan on multiple devices....

just a funny thought...haha
    Saying variety is the spice of life, I meant more that Its fun to try different things, Ive been on BB (only for a few months until I bought a no contract pre) and now palm, Its really just about experiencing whats available and who knows maybe I will get with android one day
    Don't bail son!!! Tell your dad that the marriage between Palm/HP defines true American capitalism and as patriots, your commitment to the Pre will hold steadfast. P.S: Don't come posting that you are a phoneless, homeless patriot because we won't listen.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by activedodger View Post
    Don't bail son!!! Tell your dad that the marriage between Palm/HP defines true American capitalism and as patriots, your commitment to the Pre will hold steadfast. P.S: Don't come posting that you are a phoneless, homeless patriot because we won't listen.
    No offense but that may have been the stupidest comment I have ever read, not only did it make no sense it also made me want to jump off a cliff
    Quote Originally Posted by manordwall View Post
    No offense but that may have been the stupidest comment I have ever read, not only did it make no sense it also made me want to jump off a cliff
    LOL
    None taken mate.

"How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap, stinking chip oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if ya have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly thou!"
    i thought it was pretty funny lol unless he was serious that would have been hilarious, nosah

but idk i've only own three smart phones in my life (if u consider the 1st N-GAGE a smart phone) which were the n-gage, htc mogul, then the pre and i love the pre n will never put it down! although i have thought about getting an evo or the galaxy s slide till the next webOS come out seeing how they said "no time soon", but i've played with my brother's jailbroken iphone 3gs love the smoothness of it and my cousin's galaxy s and love the screen it has but IOS ****es me off cuz i just hate apple's control freakness and the fact I HAVE TO DO SO MUCH to get it to the pre's standers and the android os on the galaxy s is so idk clunky to me, even though i can see my self getting used to both other OS's. i personally think that webOS is far better i just wish dev's would get behind it more and google didn't sabotage so many services that can soooo clearly be used on webOS....

that being said im half asleep i know it was a mouth ful what i just said and probably doesnt even make sense lmao!

basically the "spice of life" comment u said about exploring other options is a valid one but i dont think u actually have to own one
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by VenpaCasa View Post
    basically the "spice of life" comment u said about exploring other options is a valid one but i dont think u actually have to own one
    I have explored an iphone, it was my friends and im not even sure if it was 3g or 3gs but I loved it, I would have gotten one right then and there but Im tied to sprint

Btw that was when I had a BB 8330 and before I had even considered the pre
    o ight I digg. I loved WM6.1 while my girlfriend had the palm centro.... Then her nephew drooled on it and ruined it she send it to palm and they lost her phone never returned it or fixed it or anythin.... We called about a thousand times to the point they would literally pick up well explain what was going on and they will hang up, as if there was a note on the account sayin to do so.... So at that point I hated palm as a company..... Then we were both up for upgrades and she wanted the pre bad while I was sayin F* palm I wanted the htc touch pro 2..... Thank god it was too expensive and I went with the pre! Never been happier with a cellphone purchase
    No offense to TipB...but you'll find a better community over at Macrumors.com