Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by allonon View Post
    Why is she pushing you to get an iphone?

I carry both (iphone3gs) but my primary phone is the Pre.

My wife uses the iphone4 and the "multitasking" annoys me to no end when I have to use it
    Why would you be annoyed 'to no end' over someone else's multi-tasking phone? Is it because your wife complains to you about it all the time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Why would you be annoyed 'to no end' over someone else's multi-tasking phone? Is it because your wife complains to you about it all the time?
    I think it's pretty obvious that he stated he finds it annoying "when he uses it" because Apple's multi-tasking is like a dinosaur compared to the Palms. I have an iPad and the UI annoys me as well.. hitting the bottom button everytime I wanna switch apps is a pain in the *****.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    I use her phone when I'm updating any jailbreak items or doing other work to keep it "up" for her. When I do, I always try the multitasking functions to complete more tasks at once. Its always a headache for me. And the keeping "recent" applications in the multitasking list makes the list cumbersome
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12