1.    #1  
    http://www.tipb.com/2010/09/13/amazo...skers-bikinis/

Amazon takes its few advantages with the Kindle and goes right at Apple with them in their commercials.
    So you think HP|Palm should do something similar. :-D You might be right about that.

Lets see what happens next ~
    Well, since Palm gave Apple a free 15 months or so to get their version of multitasking together, I wouldn't bother trying to advertise that advantage anymore.

Granted, cards are way, way, way more effective, intuitive, and fun than Apple's tap, tap, tap, tap method. But getting that across in 30 seconds would just be free advertising for the iPhone. Maybe they should just focus on this "hot hardware" coming down the pike. Seems to work for Samsung's Galaxy S phones if they shipped a million of them in the US before the Sprint or Verizon versions even went on sale.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    Well, since Palm gave Apple a free 15 months or so to get their version of multitasking together, I wouldn't bother trying to advertise that advantage anymore.

Granted, cards are way, way, way more effective, intuitive, and fun than Apple's tap, tap, tap, tap method. But getting that across in 30 seconds would just be free advertising for the iPhone. Maybe they should just focus on this "hot hardware" coming down the pike. Seems to work for Samsung's Galaxy S phones if they shipped a million of them in the US before the Sprint or Verizon versions even went on sale.
    True. But what many forget is Apple's method of multitasking works perfectly for the average user as it does it in a way that requires absolutely no thought about it. When I had my Pre, my mom and sister couldn't understand what the cards were for. When I explained to them the benefit of it, they gave me this look of "it's a phone, not a computer".
    iOS "multitasking" is actually pretty annoying and frustrating, especially when trying to pull information from one app into another app when one or both of those apps doesn't support the save-state.