1.    #1  
    Even though Android has a ways to go before catching the Apple, its half way there and their both using multiple devices. Webos needs to gain some market share so its not together with everything else including feature phones. Half the time I look for something to do with webos its not listed with the smartphones its in the others section.

http://www.androidcentral.com/androi...-fall#comments

Android accounts for one-quarter of mobile web traffic, says Quantcast -- Engadget
    I've been using my EVO heavily since I purchased it and more so even now. We stream our Slingbox almost every day, did it on the last trip from DC up to Hyannis (tethered to a laptop watching Netflix/Slingbox) plus an aircard.

Last months data usage alone on my handset was 6.9 GB.

I only see my usage increasing.
    I do a lot more surfing, emailing, and Slinging with my Android than I did with my iPhone. Somehow it's just more natural to use than Apple's phone. I prefer it to my Pre too, mainly because of the bigger screen and more configurable software.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    I do a lot more surfing, emailing, and Slinging with my Android than I did with my iPhone. Somehow it's just more natural to use than Apple's phone. I prefer it to my Pre too, mainly because of the bigger screen and more configurable software.
    Interestingly I'm finding my iphone loving friends are bragging about the things they can do with their handsets; streaming, etc...

However, it seems they can only do them successfully when connected to a WiFi network or sitting still. Some of the standard arguments were along the lines of "well the iphone is on a more popular carrier so you can't expect to have decent quality all the time"

umm, what? hehehe

Another even mentioned he wouldn't care if his iphone had 4G as there would be no use for that speed.

again, umm, what? heheh

I knew AT&T had an inadequate network but I had no idea it was that bad.
    There's a reason why Facetime only works over WiFi. They already anticipated the complaints with lag over AT&Ts network.

Android probably has the largest average screen size of any mobile OS and most users want to put it to good use for streaming videos on the road. Unfortunately stats like this has Google and Verizon deciding the rules for Net Neutrality for mobile devices which is kind of scary.