Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    403 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    Bunch of rappers? Dr. Dre is one of the most accomplished producers ever to work in the music business. The "Beats" brand belongs to him. He's not some random celebrity they threw a lot of money at to appear in a commercial. And he's definitely not "a rapper" or "bunch of rappers". They licensed his product. No different than laptops bragging about Harmon Kardon audio.
    whoa, calm down there Dre. He said "a bunch with rappers" not "a bunch of rappers."
    I've always liked the iphone commercials. Simple and tell you what the phone does.
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    I've always liked the iphone commercials. Simple and tell you what the phone does.
    I agree. This Torch ad was actually too fast to properly see what's going on (or is my brain just slow after a day at work??)
    Palm's 'Life moves fast' commercials seem to have inspired this and they did it better.

People walking around in the real world doing stuff with their phones puts the 'mobile' in 'mobile phone'. This commercial has the user stuck on a table. Doesn't sit right with me.

The hip musical aspect combined with performing a day to day task so everyone can see. Yeah. Palm did that first and better.
    Quote Originally Posted by gavdempsey View Post
    ...or is my brain just slow after a day at work??)
    Have you tried overclocking? Oh wait...you said brain not Pre. Sorry.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12