1.    #1  
    The Android Army stands ready to pounce on the comp will several tablets out for Android already with more to come before Palm can even get its foot out the door it will be overwhelmed with Android tablets...this is only a few with more to come. Yes Apple only has one but Palm is no Apple with its cult like followings. I had ten different examples but they keep removing the sites.

http://www.engadget.com/tag/tablet
    Last edited by kinster02; 09/02/2010 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Removed dead URLs and fixed thread title
    No worries. Palm will just launch their tablet and say "We don't have to be the #1 tablet maker. There's plenty of room in this expanding market and we only need to be in the top 5."
    Only takes one tablet with WebOS. Done.
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    The Android Army stands ready to pounce on the comp will several tablets out for Android already with more to come before Palm can even get its foot out the door it will be overwhelmed with Android tablets...this is only a few with more to come. Yes Apple only has one but Palm is no Apple with its cult like followings.
    If you are a proud "soldier" in the Android Army, why do you even hang out here. Most of us here don't hate Android, we just prefer the Palm product.

Just curious...
    Palm, like Apple and RIM, will be one of the only platforms that has control of the entire ecosystem. (hardware, software and app store)

This will affect Android tablets and how they are perceived by consumers. This is a big advantage for Palm and a disadvantage for Android tablet makers.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    <<Thread Renamed>> Your URLs were dead. May want to repost, or not.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 09/02/2010 at 05:39 PM.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    ...As is his sales pitch.
    yeah those dell tablets with their awesome bleeding edge android 1.5 are gonna rule the world! I'm not worried about android tablets. Itsjust a generic os that companies can slap onto their generic hardware.
    Jon Rubinstein just pmed me a second ago. He said after reading this thread he decided to close up shop. No one can deny kinsters infinite wisdom. Not even JR
  10.    #10  
    Because I still own a Pre and why don't you tell that to the Pre owners on androidcentral plotting to dump their Pre's when the time is right. You might call me a double agent because I play on both sites...so with that said I don't hate Palm or webos. To me they're just two mobile phone OSes and i'm not loyal to either just Sprint because if it ain't on Sprint I will never own it.
    Last edited by kinster02; 09/02/2010 at 06:52 PM. Reason: Merged seemingly random post with another one from same user
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Note View Post
    If you are a proud "soldier" in the Android Army, why do you even hang out here. Most of us here don't hate Android, we just prefer the Palm product.

Just curious...
    Just look at his recent posts and you'll see lol.