Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    What would be really great would be if someone could package this as an app for homebrewers.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

This is so tempting but I don't want to get banned from the PS Network.
    Quote Originally Posted by rdethree View Post
    This is so tempting but I don't want to get banned from the PS Network.
    If you use the stealth back up manager they will never know. you will just have to back up to an external drive.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    What would be really great would be if someone could package this as an app for homebrewers.
    I would agree on an app being better than having to load up terminal everytime to type the command in. But until a better method arises, hello terminal.
    I'd pay for an app. I'm not too familiar with doing something like this but I'm thinking I may have to take a crash course...
    Quote Originally Posted by bradenfontaine View Post
    I'd pay for an app. I'm not too familiar with doing something like this but I'm thinking I may have to take a crash course...
    It wasn't that difficult. Trust me.

Treo 755p.
    Well Hermes version 3 is great but it seems that the Pre is always an update or 2 behind the other jailbreak tools. I have been keeping my eye out for any news on the hermes 4 or PL3 and so fare nothing. anyone having better luck? a link would be awesom.
    Ok the Pre is not so far behind now. It's really updating as fast as the rest of the jailbreak community now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12