1.    #1  
    Mysterious Motorola Slider Makes Another, More In-Focus, Appearance

Motorola XT300 mini portrait slider leaks out in clearer photos -- Engadget

An extremely blurry picture of a Droid-eyed slider made the rounds a month or so back so blurry, in fact, that Im pretty sure they added blur in Photoshop. Well, some in-focus shots of the device have surfaced, and while it doesnt appear to have outward Droid branding, it does have the familiar eye. Not a lot of information is available, unfortunately.

But I will say that its a nicer-looking slider device than the Blackberry Torch, which looks busy, chromey, and chubby in comparison. Who knows how they compare otherwise, but if i had to judge these books by their covers, the Motorola XT300 wins hands-down.
    I agree....looks good. This is my preferred mobile phone form factor and it looks well constructed.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    if they wanna sell that they best get it out b4 the next webos device surfaces!
    Hmm. Looks more vanilla than the Torch. Almost looks like a Pre with a case.
    Based on the 4 buttons below the screen, it's a Motorola-style Android phone. Even without the logo, you can tell it's a Motorola phone by its blandness.