View Poll Results: Which Bezel do you prefer?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Thin One

10 76.92%
  • The Thick One

3 23.08%
  1.    #1  
    Hey guys i am designing a tablet and i wanted to know what bezel you guys prefer a thick one or a thin one? Everybody that reads this, please vote! It will help out alot.

Thank You
    Attached Images Attached Images
    make the bezel with a matte finish to keep the fingerprints down.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    make the bezel with a matte finish to keep the fingerprints down.
    Maybe, probably just focusing on size right now.
    I like my bezel like my girls

Option #1
    It depends, does the thick bezel serve the purpose of housing gesture areas?
    if it's a webos tablet it needs a certain thickness for the gesure area, otherwise go thin...
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    I like my bezel like my girls

Option #1
    lol
  8.    #8  
    i mean the gesture area works with just half the thickness of it, but its not going to be super super thin, it will be good enough for gestures
    When the iPad was first displayed, the first thought that came to mind was "what is up with the thick bezel", after owning it now for ~5 months I couldn't imagine the bezel being thinner than what it is.

It's about the perfect size when holding it so that your thumbs or palm of your hands don't obstruct the actual screen.
    Make it thicker, otherwise there's no way to hold the device by 'pinching' between thumb and finger(s) without registering a touch on the screen.
    Maybe a thicker bezel on the bottom/right side to have something to rest your wrists on while you type on it whether in portrait or landscape