1.    #1  
    Windows Phone Thoughts: Windows Phone 7 Game Videos

Ilo Milo is a cool looking game as well as Harvest. Is there any chance of any of these titles coming to webos or are they strictly tied to the microsoft-xbox-WP7 brand?

I'm not sure I like the interface of WM7 that much, but as far as gaming the platform looks really nice imo..

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    So the Kin was supposed to be for people with huge social networks and now WP7 is going to be for gaming nerds with no social network or friends.

And before anyone gets ****y its a joke.

Those games do look great too bad WebOS is taking FOREVER to get any decent ports.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaurav View Post
    Windows Phone Thoughts: Windows Phone 7 Game Videos

Ilo Milo is a cool looking game as well as Harvest. Is there any chance of any of these titles coming to webos or are they strictly tied to the microsoft-xbox-WP7 brand?

I'm not sure I like the interface of WM7 that much, but as far as gaming the platform looks really nice imo..
    Harvest is a Microsoft Game Studio game. Exclusive to WP7 forever.
    Ilo Milo is published by Microsoft Game Studio and is also on or coming to xbox live arcade on the 360. Exclusive to the Microsoft platform forever.
    Yeah.. very nice graphics! MS will hold stuff like that very close to the chest to promote their devices. It is M$ after all
    Wp7>webos
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by juavez707 View Post
    Wp7>webos
    Only in the mind of a crack-addict! What makes it better, that there are some games that are exclusive to it?
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by juavez707 View Post
    Wp7>webos
    Only in terms of marketing spend.
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...