Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by taharka View Post
    I think he mentioned some time ago that he was considering it. Just saw in his blog that he got one.

Naturally, my first thought was "An iPad? What about the tablet that Palm is supposed to be making?" Well, he speaks to that in his blog post.

I read the post and the only question in my mind is, how far off is the PalmPad (or whatever it will be called) that he couldn't wait? Sorry, it's just the way my mind works. Anyway, before anyone takes this to mean anything, his bottom line is it Also, webOS fans will enjoy the very last sentence of the post. :-)
    The way the rumors have been flying around here lately, I'm just waiting for someone to post the "news" that "OMG we're getting a new device with flying sparkling PONIES!!!1!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    For me, it's because the iPad does nothing for me. It looks sleek, but I don't want a big iPod Touch - I'd rather save the money I'd spend on that and put it towards something that will suit my actual needs.

Ok... back on-topic now
    Ditto.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbennett View Post
    The way the rumors have been flying around here lately, I'm just waiting for someone to post the "news" that "OMG we're getting a new device with flying sparkling PONIES!!!1!!"
    Unicorns?
    Quote Originally Posted by jbennett View Post
    "omg we're getting a new device with flying sparkling ponies!!!1!!" :d

i like ponies!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12