1.    #1  
    We knew sooner or later Version would get an updated version of the Evo it was just a matter of time... just like the every other phone.

http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/27/m...iously-on-the/
    Last edited by kinster02; 08/27/2010 at 08:43 PM.
    what is an evo clone? All those android slabs are basically clones of eachother. If anything, they are all nexus one offspring.
    Aren't the Evo and the Incredible fairly similar already?
    Quote Originally Posted by jjeffcoat View Post
    Aren't the Evo and the Incredible fairly similar already?
    Like the pre and pixi but same internals
    has anyone noticed the new Droid2 commercials? Teh voice over says "it does one ga-hertz" speed". Talk about funny. The guy is reading 1ghz and is saying it as "guh-hertz".... that's funny right there. good job motorola, way to have no editors that know what ghz is...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    All of the HTC Androids are similar, but I think the EVO is the only one with a front facing camera.
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    has anyone noticed the new Droid2 commercials? Teh voice over says "it does one ga-hertz" speed". Talk about funny. The guy is reading 1ghz and is saying it as "guh-hertz".... that's funny right there. good job motorola, way to have no editors that know what ghz is...
    I just watched the commercial over on - the narrator says 'gigahertz' even though he sounds sort of clipped when he says it.
    Some people made a big deal over the Evo having a kickstand. That probably contributed to the 'sameness' of the two handsets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    I just watched the commercial over on - the narrator says 'gigahertz' even though he sounds sort of clipped when he says it.
    What he says....he said gighertz.