Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    of course you want it to be comfortable in your pocket or on your hip but I also big screens and a spacious keypad. I want a phone that's borderline uncomfortable big. When you by t.v's and laptops we look for the biggest size your wallet can afford and specs second.
    yep, you are the only one. That's why they haven't been able to even give away the DroidX, EVO, etc.

But for me, I only want slightly bigger than the pre, just because old eyes need that. Anything bugger than an iPhone is too big, IMHO.
    Actually different people look for different things when they buy a TV or laptop so your analogy doesn't hold. The same is true for a phone. Not everyone wants to use a phone for their primary web browsing, gaming or video playback device.
  4.    #4  
    maybe the evo is a little much, but a screen that size is impressive. We def should not go past 4.3 inches. And as far as not giving away phone. I couldnt get my hands on an evo if I wanted to. They are alway out of stock. On the web anyway
    You don't buy a TV or laptop to carry in your pocket. My phone is not my main source of web browsing and video watching anyhow.
  6.    #6  
    of course not. Everyone doesn't eat meat nor does everyone care about their weight. I'm talking in general. I would like to assume alot of ppl if not most have the initial thought that bigger is best and after the thrill is gone I can see them looking into other points of interest.
  7.    #7  
    lol. Maybe ppl need to stop wearing skinny jeans
    I like my phones like I like my women... small and easy to manipulate. No..Wait... that didn't come out right! I meant loaded and easy to use. Dang.. wait.. that's not right either!... ummm.. I'll get it... fast and virus free... nooo hang on... you know what I mean! I don't like 'em big. I mean phones! Well both I guess, but not that there's anything wrong with that... ahhh... I'll shut up now.

9.    #9  
    I normally do look for a phone that fits well in my pocket. But thats just me. Everyone has the preference
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I like my phones like I like my women... small and easy to manipulate. No..Wait... that didn't come out right! I meant loaded and easy to use. Dang.. wait.. that's not right either!... ummm.. I'll get it... fast and virus free... nooo hang on... you know what I mean!
    lmao!
  11.    #11  
    someone in a forum with a sense of humor.... Rare

I likea nice size screen and keypad to match. I would never put an ipad to my ear lol but I would enjoy evo size max.
    I don't see the point in a phone that can also double as a surfboard or a cricket bat. The iPhone is a big as I find currently acceptable.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    "I like big phones and I cannot lie... You other brothers can't deny..."

LOL... jk jk jk
    Clicking the Thanks button is a great way to say... well THANKS
    Phone Apps: Church Search, Tap for HELP
    TouchPad Apps: Tap for HELP! HD, webOS Meetups
    I want a phone that I can use comfortably with one hand.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    I want a phone that I can comfortably hold in one hand. That probably mean no more that 1/2" wider than a Pre. And that translates to 0.8" diagonal. So I say max 4" for me.
  16.    #16  
    lmao a "cricket bat" :P
    maybe better battery life??
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    I want a phone that I can comfortably hold in one hand. That probably mean no more that 1/2" wider than a Pre. And that translates to 0.8" diagonal. So I say max 4" for me.
    not a bad look at all
  19.    #19  
    lmfao @ shmutt
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I like my phones like I like my women... small and easy to manipulate. No..Wait... that didn't come out right! I meant loaded and easy to use. Dang.. wait.. that's not right either!... ummm.. I'll get it... fast and virus free... nooo hang on... you know what I mean! I don't like 'em big. I mean phones! Well both I guess, but not that there's anything wrong with that... ahhh... I'll shut up now.

I like my women like my coffee, cold and bitter.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast