Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    HELP i need to know should i switch
    no, keep the Pre. Read the article on the PreCentral main page about the latest rumor.
    I woukd awitch if I had the chance.
    Give us some info to go on. Why are you leaving? Maybe we could give you some solutions, hope, something.
    I own a Verizon Palm Pre 2 running WebOS 2.0.1

Here to help and learn
    isn't there a 30 day return policy or something if u don't like the phone? switch and then return it if you don't like it.
    Hmm , well . I'm dumping my Pre for an Epic 4G . Coming out Aug 31st . Already Pre-Ordered . :] Evo has lots of problems supposedly . Bad battery life . Etc etc . But the Epic 4G has Front Facing Camera , back 5 MP camera , HD recording , full day of battery life , Super AMOLED screen , 1 ghz Hummingbird processor, and a SLIDE OUT QWERTY keyboard :] . That's just my choice . Screw the Evo ! I hate to leave WebOS , but I doubt the next phone is gonna be that great bc HP is following Palms plan or whatever , so they probably don't have that much affect on the next device . Sprint Pre-Ordering is full , but you could try BB or RS . Gl .
    DO IT! Dump your Pre for an EVO. You know you want it. It's so big and 4G-ish and it does all that cool Android stuff all your friends are always talking about at the soda shop.

Read this.... http://forums.precentral.net/cross-p...-palm-pre.html

and this... http://www.precentral.net/roadrunner...s-time-640x960

and this ....Canada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then buy the EVO and next year when it's time to upgrade again buy the sexiest Palm device that is out at the time.

<<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I would do it and try it for the 30 days you have, after 25 decide to keep or return... Keep in mind the EVO does have issues and you will have to try it to see if yours has some / if you even like android.... Go for it if you have the upgrade available... Im gonna keep waiting for the next palm....
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    you can wait one more month come on
    Have 10 minutes passed yet?
    I dumped mine for the evo, absolutely awesome. I was just checking in here to see if you guys got flash yet.... which btw, for you guys waiting on it, i can say its not as great as i thought it would be, just thought I would use it more than I do. Anyway, yeah, go get the evo, it beats the pants off the pre, lest the cool card switching..... or the epic, it'll have a nicer looking screen, but after seeing the support my gal got with her samsung moment, I would be wary of samsung
    But really....buy the EVO. It is very cool. You will love it. Return to Palm when/if the hardware catches your eye again.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    well, the sprint store is closed now. What did you do?
    As an Evo owner I say go for it but there's just one little problem and that is trying to locate one...the Evo is currently out of stock everywhere so you might be better off getting the Epic on the 31st.
    Since you posted this about 3 hours ago. I'm to late. So sorry
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Yep no evos throughout ATL arrgh!
    Now with the evo car dock...
    http://qik.com/m/v/1cae04eb57f344f48334d827a9f3cefc/dl

Yay.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    I have my upgrade next month but ima wait for the next palm. Like damn I love it so much and hate android every time I tried it. Behaves strangely imo. Tried the evo, moto droid x, backflip - all just weird. Patience, my friend. You don't ALWAYS need the latest and greatest. Save ur money, get a gym membership and get brollock so by the time you have the new sexy palm ull have the bod to show for it and chix will be all over ur d
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    ok so i got the evo..ive had my pre since launch and have stayed on top of things with it .....i love my pre but imma give this evo back in 30 days..LOL im still tryin to flick stuff away on this dam evo...but its jus something new to mess with
    I just don't get it when people say that when they get a different phone they can't stop flicking...it took me five minutes because when I got my Evo I knew it had buttons and no gesture area so I never tried to flick it. I could never go back to that little screen...I alway use my phone in portrait mode because the top half of the phone is just as large as the Pre in landscape so I turn if off.
    Last edited by kinster02; 08/20/2010 at 09:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidd View Post
    ok so i got the evo..ive had my pre since launch and have stayed on top of things with it .....i love my pre but imma give this evo back in 30 days..LOL im still tryin to flick stuff away on this dam evo...but its jus something new to mess with
    did you see the other thread tonight that said sprint will have a new webos phone in october? I hope if you return the EVO you can still keep your upgrade eligibility...
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast