Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    Have to disagree with you on that one. I used to knock out SOW's, contracts, quotes, and invoices from my T650 on a regular basis. DTG was an amazing productivity app.

Now of course I have to carry a laptop when I have docs to write, but at least I can tether and avoid any additional costs.
    I guess it depends on what you are producing. I would prefer not to use Photoshop or Dreamweaver on either a tablet or a laptop. I really wouldn't want to develop and compile code on a Tablet or laptop. Spreadsheets can be tough on a small screen too.
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    Have to disagree with you on that one. I used to knock out SOW's, contracts, quotes, and invoices from my T650 on a regular basis. DTG was an amazing productivity app.

Now of course I have to carry a laptop when I have docs to write, but at least I can tether and avoid any additional costs.
    If that's your idea of "production" then you're welcome to it. However, to me those are responses to product requests (like RFPs) and are not far from routine email or 'light productivity (as I said previously). By production I mean:

- Whitepapers
    - Design documents
    - Program code
    - Documented reports
    - Research reports
    - Formal documentation
    - et al

I'm sure an enterprising person could tap each of those products out on a thumbboard, but my customers tend to be a bit more demanding in the quality and responsiveness of products they request.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123