Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    The reality distortion field is strong with this one....

Any more irrelevant tangents you wanna try?
    You're just rambling. So, done responding to you.
    Hey dude, any box that can sit on top of a tv like a cable box does, and send a video to the tv, is considered a set top box. (Though really, since almost all TVs are flat panels now, is there any such thing as a set top box any more? )
    If you guys really want to talk about the relative merrits of the ATV, you should start a new thread or rent a room. It has nothing to do with the steaming pile of fail that is the Zeen. Perhaps we can discuss what the Zeen might mean for the upcoming pad.
    Sorry, the 'set top box' soap opera distracted me from the topic at hand.
    From HP’s Android tablet is great for printers - iPhone app article - Kristen Nicole | Appolicious iPad and iPhone App Directory

Hewlett-Packard has been expected to release an Android tablet for several months now, having all but abandoned its plans for a Palm tablet. And while this weeks HP release may not be the iPad rival for mobile computing, at least it will will help you print documents with ease.
    Whaaaaaa???????
    A laptop and an internet connection does not make a person a journalist. Nothing to see, here
    Quote Originally Posted by dandbj13 View Post
    A laptop and an internet connection does not make a person a journalist. Nothing to see, here
    While that is inherently true; the mere fact that this is on a site with major traffic is disconcerting. I found this through a "news" link on Yahoo itself, so I am sure others will see it too.
    If you want to debate the first amendment, go to the Off Topic forum. This thread is about the HP tablet.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123