1.    #1  
    Last edited by david7598; 08/11/2010 at 11:49 PM. Reason: wrong date
    *~When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself~*
    those extra 50 dollars are probably cause of the screen. pass....
    the 31st u mean??
  4.    #4  
    See engadget says the 31st....the press release says the 31st...but the sprint site says the 20th
    *~When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself~*
  5.    #5  
    i dont know who to believe....it says august 20th right here but on engadget is says the 31st

Attached Images Attached Images
    I'll pass...waiting patiently for webOS 2.0, thank you. I waited 4 months for the Pre to launch so this is no biggy. I refuse to go back to the dino-age.
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Pass!!! And that's a lot coming from me.
  8.    #8  
    trust me i dont plan on leaving WebOS. i was just spreading the news...
    I can't bring myself to pay 250 for what amounts to a screen upgrade. Since that's all I like better about the epic.
    back to the stone ages? No thanks.. Give me webos or give me nothing.
    No thats I already have an Evo!
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Interesting, although its expensive, it's the first phone that specifically says it does NOT require a contract extension.
    Mark F Chinsky
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Than sprint made a mistake. Go to the link now. It says 8/31.
    Mark F Chinsky
    Quote Originally Posted by hatchettjack View Post
    back to the stone ages? No thanks.. Give me webos or give me nothing.
    hear hear
    Considering it. The price makes me consider it less. We'll see. Still very interested in what Palm/HP might have for this year or what HTC will definitely have for Windows Phone 7 on Sprint.
    Eh, that means it's $349 if you actually get it from Sprint. This is why people go to Best Buy and Radio Shack.