To be expected. Both Google and Microsoft realize where mobile gaming is going, and they're lining up their ducks to fight Apple. Once Android's SDK and developers are fully tuned to use the Adreno GPU with Snapdragon, it'll be a major competitor.

No reason to have a sad face, tho. It seems like HP's Sood seems to understand this, and will hopefully initiate similar efforts for the next-gen of WebOS. Saying you can run old half-resolution iPhone ports isn't enough, and it never really was for WebOS to make an impact.
  2.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    To be expected. Both Google and Microsoft realize where mobile gaming is going, and they're lining up their ducks to fight Apple. Once Android's SDK and developers are fully tuned to use the Adreno GPU with Snapdragon, it'll be a major competitor.

No reason to have a sad face, tho. It seems like HP's Sood seems to understand this, and will hopefully initiate similar efforts for the next-gen of WebOS. Saying you can run old half-resolution iPhone ports isn't enough, and it never really was for WebOS to make an impact.
    definitely, gaming is getting big with phones, and i know! i got this from Sood's twitter lol hopefully palm sees whats ppl want and with delivery with there next device and or version of webos
    Just as a device, it looks great.

I also agree with Mikah above - Rahul Sood, in this regard, will prove to be a vital asset to HP/Palm, as they venture into this area with their new hardware.

There have been many articles about how slow the economy has been to recover, but how strong the gaming market is and remains.

"The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein