Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by goofydragon1 View Post
    How about Samsung's Android UI how is that? for those who played/own Samsung's Moment

Also speaking of which, I think that Sprint will only shoot two Android Phones per year.

Last Year: HTC Hero and Samsung Moment
    This Year: HTC Evo and Sprint Epic

I wonder if motorola will make a surprise entrance to Sprint
    I think Sprint's doubling down beyond two phones. They also have the Motorola i1 as well as the Moment 2, and supposedly they're getting an LG Android phone as well.
    The days of a "hero" phone i think are disappearing. Now just be stocked up.
    Thread already exists...and its right at the top...

http://forums.precentral.net/cross-p...announced.html
    The Motorola i1 Seems to be Nextel (Sprint) 1st phone. I do understand that they are on the same network.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by goofydragon1 View Post
    The Motorola i1 Seems to be Nextel (Sprint) 1st phone. I do understand that they are on the same network.
    the i1 is the first Android phone for the iden network. it is only 1.5 and will not be upgradeable. it is the first non Blackberry smartphone for nextel. they are not the same network. Sprint is CDMA and nextel is iden.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Pretty cool promo video.. .

Here is a preemptive farewell to all those who are going to jump ship, please spare us the good-bye kisses and heartfelt letters.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    This will be my next phone. After having an amoled screen, I could never go back to LCD screens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riboflavin View Post
    this game looks like it is an awesome use of the gyroscope. i assume the six-axis does the same thing
    I don't think Sixaxis does rotation. I don't feel my PS3 controller is that responsive. Wii Motion Plus will sense any kind of movement though. Sixaxis senses Up down left right forward and back.
    blah. i'm just gonna sit back and watch while everyone rushes to the new android phones every month
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    I have an upgrade available and this phone will be worth the upgrade. I am still keeping my Pre but want to use the upgrade so I can use it again next year around the same time. Glad I didn't waste it on the Evo though. Maybe 4G will hit NY soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post
    blah. i'm just gonna sit back and watch while everyone rushes to the new android phones every month
    what?
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Seeing as how there is supposed to be 6-10 4G devices available on Sprint by the end of 2010 I will definitely wait for HPs release and then decide.

Palm is dead. Long live Palm!
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    what?
    what?
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    I'm pretty impressed with what I've seen so far about the Galaxy S phones and I'm a sucker for a physical keyboard. If Palm doesn't announce something new for Sprint in the next few months I'll be getting a Epic.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbritt31 View Post
    what?
    what what?
    OMG that screen looks good, the blacks look deep and the keyboard looks great to type on. Arggh, might do a return on Evo and get the Epic. Though that touch wiz interface is ugh, Sense is whats holding me to the Evo. Choices!! >.<
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    OMG that screen looks good, the blacks look deep and the keyboard looks great to type on. Arggh, might do a return on Evo and get the Epic. Though that touch wiz interface is ugh, Sense is whats holding me to the Evo. Choices!! >.<
    Right?

Screen looks great and CPU is better but i prefer the screen size, the kick stand, the shape and UI of Evo better.

I think i'm still going Evo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    Right?

Screen looks great and CPU is better but i prefer the screen size, the kick stand, the shape and UI of Evo better.

I think i'm still going Evo.
    I'd be happy if I didn't do search for launcher replacements and I see I can get rid of the touch wiz and probably use LauncherPro instead. Aggh. Its just the thought of waiting until the phone comes out.
    I'd be happy if I didn't do search for launcher replacements and I see I can get rid of the touch wiz and probably use LauncherPro instead. Aggh. Its just the thought of waiting until the phone comes out.
    haha that too...i like my mid summer upgrade period.

But honestly...the samsung shape just isn't donig it for me...plus its dumb having the usb port at the top of the phone.

AND KICKSTAND! haha
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast