1.    #1  
    Hi everyone,

We will be overwhelmed by tablet computers in the very near future.

Take care,

Jay

Quanta to manufacture tablet PC for RIM
    Apple Daily, August 9; Joseph Tsai, DIGITIMES [Monday 9 August 2010]

Quanta to manufacture tablet PC for RIM, says paper

Taiwan-based notebook maker Quanta Computer will become the manufacturer of Research In Motion's (RIM's) Android tablet PC, which will be launched in November 2010, according to a Chinese-language Apply Daily report.

The tablet (BlackPad) will support Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, as well as 3G through connection to a Blackberry smartphone. The device will be priced at US$499 and Quanta will start shipping orders in September with volumes to reach two million units in 2010 and eight million units in 2011, the paper added.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    We will be overwhelmed by tablet computers in the very near future.
    I'm just amazed that after all the big talk at the 2010 CES about the herds of tablets just around the corner, there's only a couple of models out in the marketplace in small numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    I'm just amazed that after all the big talk at the 2010 CES about the herds of tablets just around the corner, there's only a couple of models out in the marketplace in small numbers.
    I think it was a "wait, it's actually harder than it looks" kind of moment...

Sure saved palm's behind though.