View Poll Results: This thread is funny? (Thread maker made if for laughs) "& your mad".

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    6 66.67%
  • No

    3 33.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 51 of 51
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by demetry14 View Post
    I never said that, I made this thread out of sheer boredom and am having a great laugh from all the mad people. I know HP is a major powerhouse and they may be around for a long long time. But it's so funny seeing everyone get mad and vent on this thread.

    You should answer my poll, it's very worth while. Hahaha

    EDIT: Also HPQ stock is only about 4% publicly available anyway so the stock market is not a great place to see how they are doing anyway.
    HAHAHAHA...


    Good to know...
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by BobKy View Post
    Another thread for:

    "Palm Is Doomed" Forum
    OR...
    http://forums.precentral.net/future-...ath-watch.html
  3. #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by demetry14 View Post
    I never said that, I made this thread out of sheer boredom and am having a great laugh from all the mad people. I know HP is a major powerhouse and they may be around for a long long time. But it's so funny seeing everyone get mad and vent on this thread.

    You should answer my poll, it's very worth while. Hahaha

    EDIT: Also HPQ stock is only about 4% publicly available anyway so the stock market is not a great place to see how they are doing anyway.
    that is the very definition of trolling. Shame on you.
  4. #44  
    ps, what math has you sayong only 4% of hp stock is publicly traded? That's ridiculous.
  5.    #45  
    People are so offended.

    HP's stock is not 100% in the market for purchase, majority of their stock options are not accessible to the general population. So I used 4% as a figure of speech and not an exact science.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

    The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
  6. #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by demetry14 View Post
    I think at this point in the game Device Promo's will only be effective on a big scale if they come out with a slick phone that competes in overall battery, memory, storage & CPU power.


    HPQ -9.71% in 1 day
    And Apps!!
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    that is the very definition of trolling. Shame on you.
    a troll is someone who goes to others threads and starts stuff on purpose. I do not do that, intentionally. But I do, do that in this thread which is mine.
    16 Candles, The Breakfast Club SB, Friday SB, App Catalog Fix, Palm Pre/Pixi - USB Modem, TMC Workaround, SCRIM Changing OTF

    The fastest way to install Preware on your WebOS device.
    Put your device in Developer mode.
    From your PC download the Preware installer from http://get.preware.org
    Run the Preware installer while the WebOS device is connected with the USB cable to your PC.
    Vualla Preware is installed.]
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by demetry14 View Post
    a troll is someone who goes to others threads and starts stuff on purpose. I do not do that, intentionally. But I do, do that in this thread which is mine.
    (Reminder to all) The thread isn't "yours"... just because someone starts a thread doesn't mean they have 'ownership' and can do as they please. The site's rules apply to all threads on the site. Please refer to the Forum Guidelines which everyone agrees to when signing up for an account.

    Trolling - Do not engage in attempts to start arguments, harass users, or draw users into a fight. Flame bait posts or threads will be closed and/or deleted and can earn the poster an infraction.
    Now... go forth and have fun... without beating each other over the head with a dead fish.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 08/15/2010 at 02:15 AM.
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    I hope they get a good ceo. A company is NOTHING without a good ceo.
    Steve Jobs isnt a good CEO.
  10. #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1987 View Post
    Steve Jobs isnt a good CEO.
    That depends... two things he's done there that are huge to a company - 1) he's guided them into profitability like never before, and 2) he as an over 80% approval rating from company employees; which translates into loyalty and willingness to work hard to support the company. For a CEO, those are two pretty major accomplishments.
  11. #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1987 View Post
    Steve Jobs isnt a good CEO.
    By what metrics do you base this comment?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions