Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I agree, i saw more ads for the Pre then the Evo.

I do agree with other people whough, if the Pre Plus had beat the Droid out on verizon I think WebOS would've been in a lot better shape.
    A product sells itself, not advertisements. Ads can help with publicity, but it doesn't make the sale. The Evo has been lusted after long before it even hit the market, when it was merely showing up in blog posts as a "mystical device" and blurry photos.

When it hit, the hype was there and it lived up to the hype, unless other devices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain Mantis View Post
    I agree, i saw more ads for the Pre then the Evo.

I do agree with other people whough, if the Pre Plus had beat the Droid out on verizon I think WebOS would've been in a lot better shape.
    But how was that going to happen when the Pre couldn't beat out the likes of a Hero on Sprint? Again, i'm not sure why anyone expected a Verizon launch (with just a bump in storage and RAM) to be a homerun while the Pre was tanking on cheaper Sprint.

I think if Palm (and Sprint) had taken steps to correct that slump before launching verizon, then webOS would would've been in better shape.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    But how was that going to happen when the Pre couldn't beat out the likes of a Hero on Sprint? Again, i'm not sure why anyone expected a Verizon launch (with just a bump in storage and RAM) to be a homerun while the Pre was tanking on cheaper Sprint.

I think if Palm (and Sprint) had taken steps to correct that slump before launching verizon, then webOS would would've been in better shape.
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $the$ $Pre$ $has$ $been$ $a$ $flop$ $on$ every carrier, at least in the US. It's pretty obvious who the blame can only be laid upon.
    Whatever the reason this is great news for Sprint. No matter what phone you use if your on Sprint , this is great news.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12