Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21  
    Heaven forbid you have a rational thought process that is free of any prejudice which results in independent conclusions based on the current topic of discussion!

    Nah... it's just soooo much easier to form a broad opinion and twist everything to justify it...
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    Aw, cute. My own little stalker.
    hilarious! You do it on threads...and it's ok. I do it and I am a stalker.
    no stalking... Free open forums.

    but in true mikah fashion...you avoid avoid avoid.
    just calling you Mr. Devils advocate. You dis agree for the sake of argument... Then take the complete opposite stance .
    so... WebOS and palm... Winner or loser?

    nice melt down btw ;-)
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    hilarious! You do it on threads...and it's ok. I do it and I am a stalker.
    no stalking... Free open forums.

    but in true mikah fashion...you avoid avoid avoid.
    just calling you Mr. Devils advocate. You dis agree for the sake of argument... Then take the complete opposite stance .
    so... WebOS and palm... Winner or loser?

    nice melt down btw ;-)
    Wow - it appears he is studying you very closely Mikah - he's probably got hundreds of your posts printed out and taped all around on his bedroom walls ... no doubt in his parents' basement!
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post
    Heaven forbid you have a rational thought process that is free of any prejudice which results in independent conclusions based on the current topic of discussion!

    Nah... it's just soooo much easier to form a broad opinion and twist everything to justify it...
    I'm glad you finally found yourself...

    check my posted threads...
    how should apple resolve anntennna issues...( called that)

    apple should fear HP( we are finding out every day)

    homebrew not illegal , jailbreak is.( posted link was informing of potential ruling to legalize jailbreak). A month later...big news...

    palm death watch..
    I am posting all of the pessimism on HP Palm and webos.... All skeptics welcome.
    great thread to make state your opinion on webOS future...or lack of it

    that's what I've been upto...

    call me what ever you want.
    Hpalm enthusiast and steve jobs hater is what I am.
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    I'm glad you finally found yourself...

    check my posted threads...
    how should apple resolve anntennna issues...( called that)

    apple should fear HP( we are finding out every day)

    homebrew not illegal , jailbreak is.( posted link was informing of potential ruling to legalize jailbreak). A month later...big news...

    palm death watch..
    I am posting all of the pessimism on HP Palm and webos.... All skeptics welcome.
    great thread to make state your opinion on webOS future...or lack of it

    that's what I've been upto......

    call me what ever you want.
    Hpalm optimist and steve jobs hater is what I am.
    mikah likes jumping into threads and picking apart user opinions...
    I like call him out on his bs...
  6. #26  
    Take a deep breath!

    You appear to be talking toy yourself now!
  7. #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post
    Take a deep breath!

    You appear to be talking toy yourself now!
    lol!!!
    deep breath....
    spin avoid discredit... Just a few of your many talents
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post
    Heaven forbid you have a rational thought process that is free of any prejudice which results in independent conclusions based on the current topic of discussion!

    Nah... it's just soooo much easier to form a broad opinion and twist everything to justify it...
    adorable... A mikah fan / chearleader...
  9. #29  
    <<closed>>

    Another thread about a device turned into a personal battle between members.
    Just call me Berd.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions