1.    #1  
    Nothing against the Iphone , I respect it but totally agree with this article.

Anyone who wants a crash course in how Android works , what are widgets and how the multitasking is in Android this is also a good read.

Attention smart phone buyers: Android is ready - Technology & science - Wireless - msnbc.com

Attention smart phone buyers: Android is ready
    With the latest phones and software, Android finally leaves the geek-o-sphere

I have, of late, fallen in love with Android, and my hunch is, you will too.
    I've carried an iPhone in my hip pocket for what seems like aeons, content in the belief that no other device could navigate to a little park in a town 100 miles away, sync a grocery list with my wife's phone, tell me where to get decent sushi in Park City, remind me of the bones-to-water ratio of veal stock, and stream music or New York Times headlines to me on demand — both at the same time, even.
    I was wrong. The latest Android phones, running the latest Android software, can do all of this and more — most of what an iPhone can do, in fact. In some cases, the Android phone does it better.
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 07/21/2010 at 12:21 PM.
    And no mention whatsoever of webOS in many of these recent articles. It's either Android or the iPhone, and now WP7.

I'm also leaning very much toward Android since this one will be sticking around for a while.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    And no mention whatsoever of webOS in many of these recent articles. It's either Android or the iPhone, and now WP7.

I'm also leaning very much toward Android since this one will be sticking around for a while.
    Yeah, it seems the mindshare for webOS is diminishing, and will further until Palm comes out with new product.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation