1.    #1  
    I went from the Treo 600 to the Treo Pro. I would have loved to have gone onto the Treo Pre, except that it wasn't released in my country (I recall feeling so smug when I'd got my Treo Pro before it had been released in the USA). Anyway, I'm moving onto a Samsung Android phone. Bye all. I won't have any reason to come here again. But I'll miss you. I have fond memories of looking around this forum over many years. Sniff...
    Don't pay for PC games that don't have a quicksave option. If developers can't be bothered, why should you?
    Enjoy your new phone. I'm hoping HP is drawing up a Treo 7 because I am imagining one.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
  3. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Good luck and enjoy your new phone. Just out of curiosity is it the Galaxy S?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by charlyee View Post
    It's the Galaxy Spica, aka Galaxy Lite, aka Galaxy Portal. Inexpensive but pretty snappy.

(I just popped back here for a moment. Thought I'd left the gas on or something like that)
    Don't pay for PC games that don't have a quicksave option. If developers can't be bothered, why should you?
    I'm most likely making the Android move at some time (Epic 4G) BUT what I have seen of Win Phone 7 is really nice but the fact that any Sprint models are at least 6 months away pains me.
    Quote Originally Posted by charlyee View Post
    Thanks to a really sweet deal, I've been alternating between my Treo Pro & a Tilt2. I like both a lot, for different reasons. One of the things I've been enjoying on the Tilt2 is an xda-developers version of Android for the various Touch Pro 2 phones. There are a few things not working yet because of hardware differences. But there's been enough to play with to get me really interested in Android. And the reviews for the Captivate have gotten me interested. Especially since my Treo Pro started getting whacky on me (some apps not working right & screen not always responding correctly). But I've got 3 more months before I can get a really good deal. So, I've got some time to see if there's more negative aspects to the Captivate or not & if there's anything even better on the horizon. But the Galaxy S series looks to be the best Android line for several US carriers.
    Phones: Cingular 8525, GSM Treo Pro, Tilt 2
    I too am waving the white flag on Palm Treos and Windows Mobile. I've had the 700wx, 800w and the Pro, along with the 755p. I'd be lying if I said I was looking forward to the switch as Windows Mobile is all I know and I prefer one-handed navigation, but at the end of the day, I want a big, pretty screen like everyone else and I'm curious about 4G speed. So come August 31, after five years of Treos, I'm going to see what that Galaxy S is all about.