1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI!

Take care,

Jay

Droid Incredible could be getting Android 2.2 Froyo upgrade soon
    By Rachel King | July 20, 2010, 12:29am PDT

Droid Incredible could be getting Android 2.2 Froyo upgrade soon | ZDNet

For anyone that has already nabbed an HTC Droid Incredible, there could be good news on the horizon as Boy Genius Report says that an Android 2.2 update will be available for that specific smartphone shortly.

Based on a tip, BGR says the Droid Incredible will be getting Froyo as soon as the end of July or early August. No specific dates yet. Plenty of other updates are supposedly on the way as well, including 720p video recording mode and support for 802.11n Wi-Fi.

This could possibly seriously increase demand for the Droid Incredible as well as amp up the competition between this smartphone and the Android 2.1-powered Droid X and even the Droid 2 when released.

Except there are plenty of consumers still waiting to get their hands on a Droid Incredible. Demand for the HTC smartphone has been high since its release in May, and there is still a delay on supply due to the ever-pressing OLED shortage.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    I cant understand that people wait for the carriers when most of the newer generations of processors make phone almost brickproof as to not just root and install. have a Motorola Droid I use now(Actually 2 once i fell in love lol) but 2.2 with flash 10 is great. only bug i noticed is its hard to control the fast forward or rewind in movies(pron starts off crappy hehe).