1.    #1  
    Hi all,

FYI

Take care,

Jay

Motorola i1 set to launch with Sprint this weekend
    By Rachel King | July 19, 2010, 7:47am PDT

Motorola i1 set to launch with Sprint this weekend | ZDNet

Sprint has gotten official with pricing and a release date for the Android-based Motorola i1 smartphone, and it will be here sooner than you think.

The i1 is a bit of a milestone for Sprint, being that this is the “world’s first Android-powered smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect.” It’s also a tough little device with a rugged touchscreen and built to military standards for withstanding harsh conditions.

There are a few downsides with this Motorola smartphone, namely the Android 1.5 operating system. Hopefully we’ll see a Froyo update for the i1 later this year. Otherwise, you’ve got essential smartphone specs like Wi-Fi, Flash support and a 5-megapixel camera.

The Motorola i1 is set to drop this Sunday, July 25 for $149.99 (after a $50 mail-in rebate) with the signing of a two-year service agreement.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    ahh miss my iden days. kinda wish i could have a rugged webos, with an iden radio. and of course a 3g/pr4g radio for data.