from your link :
    "Even when the Vibrant and Captivate lost signal strength, neither phone dropped a call, and I was still able to send text messages and surf the mobile web. With the iPhone 4, I never dropped a call or lost a data connection when it was suffering from the "death grip" phenomenon, either. "
    no death grip necesary

just sayin...
    Global Posts
    530 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    from your link :
    "Even when the Vibrant and Captivate lost signal strength, neither phone dropped a call, and I was still able to send text messages and surf the mobile web. With the iPhone 4, I never dropped a call or lost a data connection when it was suffering from the "death grip" phenomenon, either. "
    no death grip necesary

just sayin...
    Highlight added....

Just sayin....
    Originally Posted by clutch1222
    from your link :
    no death grip necesary

just sayin...

Highlight added....

Just sayin....

Quote Originally Posted by genearch View Post
    Highlight added....

Just sayin....
    Highlight added... also, he may not have experienced it ( he may also be in denial)
    But the video i posted shows an iphone 4 not being able to load a site... with one finger on the band.

Just showing you the proof....
    Any reviews from Captivate and Vibrant owners experiencing dropped calls or no service? I'm looking at the Galaxy S(which these both are actually) so it's of interest to me.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    I already posted about this in the droid x thread. I definitely have this problem on my Vibrant. It is on par with the iPhone 4 antenna in low signal areas. I am a little confused how all of a sudden this is popping up a lot. Other things I notice about the Vibrant.....

1. 2nd best smartphone screen I have ever seen.
    2. Do not like the tap to zoom and scrolling on android. Just don't like how it feels.
    3. Camera is ok, but video is not.
    4. I kind of like the daily briefing widget.
    5. I know some love it, but I hate swype
    6. Can't believe they removed the front facing camera.
    US carriers can't seem to make good use of front facing cameras yet, except Sprint recently with 4G, and AT&T with the iPhone.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    US carriers can't seem to make good use of front facing cameras yet, except Sprint recently with 4G, and AT&T with the iPhone.
    Perhaps, but once you have it, its very difficult to go back to not having it.

Dropped two calls with my Vibrant today. Could just be tmobile is not that strong in my area.