1.    #1  
    steve jobs resigns tomorrow @ press conference... After melting down and settling into the fetal position;-)
    lets have some fun ;-)
    I suspect he's going to announce that it was an oversight on his part, because he was distracted by a torrid affair with some golfing pro.
    This is really an interesting graph, and a nice picture of "paper steve"...

http://mashable.com/2010/07/15/apple-news-flowchart/

http://cdn.mashable.com/wp-content/u...-flowchart.jpg
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    this just in from fake steve jobs...

ceoSteveJobs posted "The only recall you'll get on your iPhone is from pressing redial."
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
  5.    #5  
    hear ye hear ye....
    we are holding this press conference...the wrong way...
  6.    #6  
    HP statement regarding apple... 2020
    " we are excited about the purchase of apple . We have always admired how blind their community is ...and how much abuse they will not only put up with...but spin and defend.
    they are going to be an easy bunch to please"
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    HP statement regarding apple... 2020
    " we are excited about the purchase of apple . We have always admired how blind their community is ...and how much abuse they will not only put up with...but spin and defend.
    they are going to be an easy bunch to please"
    .... "not only put up with...but spend and spend."

I fixed it.
  8.    #8  
    webOS fans.... The future is in HP's palm.
    I can guarantee that Steve Jobs at todays press conference will be better than Jon Rubinstein at Palm's last earnings call. Just sayin'.
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    webOS fans.... The future is in HP's palm.
    and it comin at ya! lol sorry i had to
    Palm prē-ist.
    Press conference predictive quote:
    "And to support our wonderful iphone community and we have heard your voices. We realize there have been a few signal issues due to our partner's dated infrastructure - but definitely not a problem with our hardware. So, to show our customers just how much we love them and support them, we are announcing our newest product: the irubberband. These irubberbands come in 3 colors and have the apple logo. Simply wrap them around your device's edge. These irubberbands will be available to the public via the apple store in 3 prices: $10 (white), $15 (indigo), $20 (midnight blue)."
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    "And to support our wonderful iphone community and we have heard your voices. We realize there have been a few signal issues due to our partner's dated infrastructure - but definitely not a problem with our hardware. So, to show our customers just how much we love them and support them, we are announcing our newest product: the irubberband. These irubberbands come in 3 colors and have the apple logo. Simply wrap them around your device's edge. These irubberbands will be available to the public via the apple store in 3 prices: $10 (white), $15 (indigo), $20 (midnight blue)."
    They just introduced iBars with their latest update. That's a lot of tentpoles..
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    " at the conclusion of our press conference... we will be introducing new color into the irubberband product line... inspired by our own dictator's face...
    we will call it :
    Bright Red - a tribute to Steve Jobs Temper
    It will be in limited release... $35.
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    I can guarantee that Steve Jobs at todays press conference will be better than Jon Rubinstein at Palm's last earnings call. Just sayin'.
    Oh my, won't this be fun:
    • My corporate leader can beat your corporate leader
    • oh yeah, well my corporate leader dresses cooler than yours
    • yeah sure, but my corporate leader has a more recognized name
    • oh yeah, well I'm telling my mom, I mean, my mod