Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by idontwan2know View Post
    Sorry, but if you don't see that dripping through the whole first twenty minutes of his presentation, in the Q&A and in his emails (even disregarding the "fake" ones), you are just not good at reading people.
    LOL. Or perhaps don't have your blind hatred? Maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by finngirl View Post
    LOL. Or perhaps don't have your blind hatred? Maybe?
    You must not have been following tech for long if you don't know that Steve Jobs is a notorious *******. This has been known for twenty years or more.

A brilliant *******? No doubt, but still an ******* with a huge ego and contempt for critics and the ideas of others.

How many years did it take him to admit that the two button mouse was a pretty good idea?
    I have no doubt SJ is an arrogant butthead (I have no idea what you said because it was blocked; perhaps "****" will be too)

But its quite a stretch - and a blatantly biased one that, worthy of the most avid fan--boy - to extrapolate from that "disgust" and "contempt."

Really, just don't take it so personally. No one is looking at you with disgust or contempt. Honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by finngirl View Post
    I have no doubt SJ is an arrogant butthead (I have no idea what you said because it was blocked; perhaps "****" will be too)

But its quite a stretch - and a blatantly biased one that, worthy of the most avid fan--boy - to extrapolate from that "disgust" and "contempt."

Really, just don't take it so personally. No one is looking at you with disgust or contempt. Honest.
    The fact that Steve Jobs is clearly expressing a high degree of arrogance and contempt for critics (many of whom are his own customers) doesn't mean that I am personally bothered by it.

I'm not offended in the slightest. In fact, I thought the whole thing was quite humorous.
    I never liked apple and still don't like them and their arrogance, BUT, I definitely learned a lesson in PRPRPR $today$.
    Quote Originally Posted by idontwan2know View Post
    The fact that Steve Jobs is clearly expressing a high degree of arrogance and contempt for critics (many of whom are his own customers) doesn't mean that I am personally bothered by it.

I'm not offended in the slightest. In fact, I thought the whole thing was quite humorous.
    definitely arrogant. he only mentioned Palm once. he used the term "good" rather than "awesome" or "magical", and totally "left out" the superior multi-tasking of webOS. Geesh, he was acting like that press conference was all about apple and all about the iPhone.

I just can't stand that

/sarc
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by scuba_steve View Post
    BTW, I expect a whole lot of:

- All phones have this issue...and are affected by how you hold them

- Most users haven't complained...and this iPhone has the best reception yet

- Free bumpers to whoever wants/needs them (after jumping through enough hoops to dissuade most folks)

Cheers,
    How right you were.
    It's like you got an early sneak peek at his notes.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12