Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I just wish Jobs hadn't turned it into a marketing show and had just directly addressed the issues. But they did the right thing for their customers and that's what mattered in the end.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    I just wish Jobs hadn't turned it into a marketing show and had just directly addressed the issues. But they did the right thing for their customers and that's what mattered in the end.
    I agree. Most people use a case with their phones anyways so Apple is basically just giving them away for free to fix the problem and we as consumers don't need to buy one regardless. It's a win win for the consumer.
    Many people around here use bare iPhones. I love cases for personalization but I can understand why guys may think twice about a case unless it's masculine looking. The black bumper looks pretty safe for guys though, lol.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    write "magnum" on a pink one and the popped collar crowd will buy 3 at a time.
    Palm prē-ist.
    Quote Originally Posted by toyotast165 View Post
    write "magnum" on a pink one and the popped collar crowd will buy 3 at a time.
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Many people around here use bare iPhones. I love cases for personalization but I can understand why guys may think twice about a case unless it's masculine looking. The black bumper looks pretty safe for guys though, lol.
    Yeah we can then use the phone to play pinball with.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123