Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Simple solution. No like phone, return it. Like phone and don't want drop phone call, get a case for iPhone 4. Now we know iPhone 4 has antenna design problem, it is solved with getting a case. Simple.

Agree Apple may have PRPRPR $problem$ $now$, $but$ $unlike$ $Toyota$, $dropped$ $phone$ $call$ $is$ $not$ $a$ $safety$ $issue$ $like$ $Toyota$'$s$ $unintended$ $acceleration$ $which$ $actually$ $killed$ $some$ $people$.
    Apple should cover the cases though.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Sucks, they turned comments off. There goes added entertainment...
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever92 View Post
    LMAO, take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Which if they had left on, would of drawn a lot of traffic to their site.
    Just call me Berd.
    Naturally.
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch1222 View Post
    you all are a bunch of apple haters! Leave Steve alone. He has been on top of this issue since it was uncovered, i mean discovered. He has taken his personal time to email customers and has been very polite and understanding with all.
    What else do you want him to do... give away free bumpers? are you crazy... Apple would go bankrupt. On top of that... they would be admitting fault. They would rather have CR come out and tell everyone the iphone 4 is unrecommended.... deny deny deny!
    geez ... dont you people get it? Steve Jobs has this under control.
    Quote Originally Posted by nimer55 View Post
    hmmm...lets see, apple makes well over a hundred on every iphone sold, and this thing costs less than a dollar.. Yes, clearly this would take the profitability out of the iphone..

Alert! Alert! The batteries are low in your sarcasm detector. Your device may not function properly! Please replace your batteries as soon as possible, to avoid embarrassment.
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post
    Alert! Alert! The batteries are low in your sarcasm detector. Your device may not function properly! Please replace your batteries as soon as possible, to avoid embarrassment.
    ha ! LMAO !
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Apple to hold iPhone 4 press conference Friday:

Apple calls press conference on iPhone 4 - KSTU
    I'm really curious about this press conference with a hand selected invite list.
    All Apple needs to do is come clean and say they made a mistake with the design and offer free cases. Even Consumer Reports said the bumper helps.

Consumer Reports Electronics Blog: Apple’s Bumper case alleviates the iPhone 4 signal-loss problem

And next time, listen to the engineer and don't think you know it all, Apple.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  13.    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    All Apple needs to do is come clean and say they made a mistake with the design and offer free cases. Even Consumer Reports said the bumper helps.

Consumer Reports Electronics Blog: Apple’s Bumper case alleviates the iPhone 4 signal-loss problem

And next time, listen to the engineer and don't think you know it all, Apple.
    Hi all,

I just wonder if Jobs is the kind of man, that will fall on his sword?

Take care,

Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    They can't have a conference without their leader to tell them where to go, what to do, and who to do it with... what makes you think he'll fall on his own sword? lol

(Was gonna do a ****** reference, but not motivated enough...)

Edit:
    You can't say H itler here?? wow...
    Quote Originally Posted by voodoochild View Post
    Exactly, someone recently posted a youtube vid here demonstrating that the Evo does the same thing if you hold the top back of it. This is valid in showing that all phones can have reception issues depending on how you hold them, and that it is not specific to apple, but the thing is is that nobody is going to hold the Evo by the top of the phone, so it is not really a practical real world example of the evo having a flaw like the iPhone does.

It isn't apple's fairly innovative design with the antenna that bugs me. When I first read about the iphone 4 I was actually quite impressed. It is just annoying that apple is tip-toeing around the situation trying to act like its imaginary. Giving customers the explanation that it is just a problem with their so called "algorithms" is borderline criminal (over exaggerating). There are people out there who are not technologically inclined, who have blindly accepted apples response. They are sitting there blaming their dropped calls on att, when really, its apple this time that is causing the excessive dropped calls.
    That was me:

The issue can be had simply by holding the phone at the upper regions of the device, not even in an abnormal manner. I've noticed that if my hand slips up to the middle-upper portion of the phone my calls become less clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post
    HAHAHAHA!!!

It's the internet, and well, theres alot of dumb people around, who think, and say very dumb things...

but that was amazing!
    It's turned off by default, they announced it a while ago, you need to turn it on yourself.

What really sucks is now their editors are downrank proof, and they posted somewhere they now have the right to remove comments without notice.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    :sigh: It's apparent what Consumer Reports' agenda is. Another fallible article for unwarranted page views.
    How is this "unwarranted"? Hasn't Apple acknowledged the problem, and offered an official "fix" (a phone cover)?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    If you type PreCentral on a TouchPad
    It changes to PreMenstrual
    That situation needs to be fixed!
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast