Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    They're throwing their market share weight around concerning Flash and that's why they're getting looked at by both the US and the EU.

Jobs has claimed Flash runs terrible on all their devices. Maybe he's right, but the mandates against developers are going to far. Blocking Flash sites outright without consumer choice, also not good. On Android, I'm pretty certain Skyfire gives you the option to load the video player or not. It's probably a do so at your battery life's expense, but at least you make the decision. And Flash is supposed to be supported on 2.2.
    Unfortunately Apple can dictate what devs can and cannot do on their platform. I've been using youtube with HTML 5 and it seems to run fine. Its less prone to crashes than flash (which happens frequently).

I'm surprised they don't at least support flash in some form right now but it seems the customers just do what they're told. They really are missing out on quite a bit of content because like it or not flash is still the defacto standard for the media delivery method.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12