1.    #1  
    That doesn't work on webOS. I'm sad to see that, it looks good on the iPod touch and the android, but sad to see we don't get the new version on webOS. I was hoping the new Mobile Youtube page would help with the bare bones basic that is the webOS Youtube player, but sadly, it doesn't.

New YouTube Mobile Site Puts YouTube App to Shame

Now I might have to look for that iPhone spoof patch.
    Try out the iPhone spoof patch and tell us how you like it.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Try out the iPhone spoof patch and tell us how you like it.
    Yeah I'm trying to find that patch. I can't find it in PreWare, is it in WOSQI? Going to be a lil bit before I get back on computer for that
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Yeah I'm trying to find that patch. I can't find it in PreWare, is it in WOSQI? Going to be a lil bit before I get back on computer for that
    I can't find it in Preware either. Weird.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  5.    #5  
    Yeah, sucks that it's not on the. When I get back I'll try WOSQI and see if that works. Hopefully it will work, just need a time filter for searches but so far, nice layout.

Update: So I went ahead and put the Iphone spoof through WOSQI and sadly, it still brings up the old page So I guess spoof doesn't work and thats why it might have been brought down .
    Last edited by LupeValenz; 07/07/2010 at 11:32 PM. Reason: update