Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    My buddy went to get a pre at best buy since he liked mine. He ended up getting a samsung moment since the best buy sales person told him the pre was outdated.
    Because it is outdated... Actually both are outdated!
    pfffff, next thing you know they are going to tell him its a year old, and sell him an iphone 3gs....
    the moment is even older and your friend is dumb for letting some one else tell him what phone to get. At least get an evo.
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    the moment is even older and your friend is dumb for letting some one else tell him what phone to get. At least get an evo.
    Moment is newer than Pre is came out October-ish
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Pre is definitely outdated
    i got touchstone from them for $20. They told me manufacturers don't make them any more, thats why they are cheap...
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Hmm, wouldn't mind picking up a touchstone if it was for cheap. Any idea where the cheapest place to get the kit would be? Maybe this is a thread hijack haha..
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    Moment is newer than Pre is came out October-ish
    it came out 5 months after. still a horrible phone though.
  10.    #10  
    He showed me the moment, was not impressed but did like the keyboard. I asked him why he did not get the evo, he said it was too big of a phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by vader4633 View Post
    My buddy went to get a pre at best buy since he liked mine. He ended up getting a samsung moment since the best buy sales person told him the pre was outdated.
    the pre is outdated but so is the moment, so the bb guy is a moron
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    the pre is outdated but so is the moment, so the bb guy is a moron
    Mabe not. He may have earned a higher commision. I think the finger goes to the gullible buyer.
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    Because it is outdated... Actually both are outdated!
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Mabe not. He may have earned a higher commision. I think the finger goes to the gullible buyer.
    true
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by staeit View Post
    Hmm, wouldn't mind picking up a touchstone if it was for cheap. Any idea where the cheapest place to get the kit would be? Maybe this is a thread hijack haha..
    Check Amazon.com - $16.03 and $6.02 for the USB wall adaptor.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    Hmmm call someone else dumb when your the one giving misinformation.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Meh, chalk this up as a learning experience. He'll soon learn that most Samsung products are garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    The Pre is way beyond outdated in todays cellphone terms. Sorry, but friends don't let friends buy an 18 month+ problem plagued smartphone, that wouldn't be to smart.
    in reality its 13 months, it came out june of last year. last time i remember today is july the 5th
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Yeah, but they showed it to the public in January and a lot of people lost interest once they finally released on June 6 because they took to long to bring it to market...it was old news already! That's why most phones launch within a month or so after announcement to keep you interested and to prevent you from going else where.
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    Yeah, but they showed it to the public in January and a lot of people lost interest once they finally released on June 6 because they took to long to be it to market...it was old new already! That's why most phones launch within a month or so after announcement to keep you interested and to prevent you from going else where.
    i understand ur way of thinking but it still doesnt show that its 18 months old. yes it was announced in january but it came out in june, it still is a 13 month device no matter how u c it. thats how i c it in my honest opinion. w.e doesnt matter anymore it is an old device
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast