Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFly View Post
    There are people that think that Sarah Palin is an awesome politician. Never underestimate the stupidity of people.
    And again with the moving target of an argument. First, the implication from you that BB users wouldn't switch, then the implication that those that do are stupid. Fun to watch the shuffle, I'll give you that.

Oh, and SP is an awsome politician. She was largely responsible for some of the change we're going to see this November, but that's a whole 'nother topic.

Besides, she personally signed a copy of her book to me for my birthday, so she'll remain a favorite.

Now, let's see if you try shifting the discussion again by asking me what I do for a living.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    The discussion I was having with you wasn't whether or not he was lying, it was concerning what he said. Or rather, your ridiculous claims about what he said.

So now your statements are switching from what he actually said to what was in his mind when he spoke.

Interesting. Explains a lot though...
    I stand by my claim that the iPhone was his target with the Pre. You can believe what you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    And again with the moving target of an argument. First, the implication from you that BB users wouldn't switch, then the implication that those that do are stupid. Fun to watch the shuffle, I'll give you that.

Oh, and SP is an awsome politician. She was largely responsible for some of the change we're going to see this November, but that's a whole 'nother topic.

Besides, she personally signed a copy of her book to me for my birthday, so she'll remain a favorite.

Now, let's see if you try shifting the discussion again by asking me what I do for a living.
    That says alot about you. But, you seem like you know what you're talking about. So, I don't care what you do for a living. I was curious what Clutch1222 does because all he says is IMO, IMO, IMO, IMO and other useless ramblings.
    I stand by my claim that the iPhone was his target with the Pre. You can believe what you want.
    Except that wasn't your original claim. Let me refresh your memory:
    I distinctly remember Rubinstein only ever talking about the iPhone when talking about the competition. He even went so far to say that the Pre should cost more than the iPhone since he thought the Pre was a better product.
    The iPhone surely was one of his targets, possibly even his primary target, but that was never what he said, and it was (originally) your contention that it was.

What he meant is purely speculation. You may not predicate it with "IMO", but it is just your opinion.
    That says alot about you. But, you seem like you know what you're talking about. So, I don't care what you do for a living. I was curious what Clutch1222 does because all he says is IMO, IMO, IMO, IMO and other useless ramblings.
    Saying "IMO" is hardly a useless rambling, it's letting folks know that it's his opinion, making it clear that he's not pretending his opinion is fact. No matter what his profession is, that doesn't discount his opinion, or make it a "useless rambling".

If it does, then maybe the fact that you and I have similar professions, but mine is higher up, more diverse, and almost twice as long, would discount your opinion.

Except, neither case is valid. An opinion is what it is. His (and mine) is probably somewhat biased because we like the Pre. Yours is as well the other direction, because you don't. But they are still ultimately, just opinions.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567