1.    #1  
    They're moving fast! 3.0 later this year? http://ht.ly/26xrb
    Hopefully we can get into the Google Music thing as well on WebOS. With big mobile integration, it sounds good to me, eventhough I don't know any details about it.
    < M105 - M130 - M515 - T|T3 - Clié UX50 - T|x - Pré - Pré 2 - TouchPad 16GB>
    [url]
    There's not even a native google maps app, so unless there is something that is web-based I highly doubt it.
    YESSS!!! Even though I'm listening to less and less music thanks to audible and podcasts, this is still a YESSSS news release As for webOS client, ehh, dunno. Google hasn't made a lot of their services that good on webOS. Youtube is bare bone basics as is the maps. Oh and for Android 3.0, seems they said it will have the new and improved UI. Now this I'll be stunned, Durate must be working very fast to get this in the next update. o.O
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    There's not even a native google maps app, so unless there is something that is web-based I highly doubt it.

What is the one we have? :S
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post

Maps on WebOS is nothing more than a container for m.google.com/maps
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post

basically a webapp with mojo ontop not really native. Check out iphone or androids versions and compare. HUGE difference.
    Well with hp's most recent acquisition we will see a first party solution to an iTunes competitor. Viva la palm y webos!
    Eh, wouldn't count on Google to pay any attention to anything to Android because it's theirs and iPhone because so many people have them that they're mandated to pay them attention. AmazonMP3 works fine for the occasional download I need. The only thing I wish is that someone make a decent YouTube app (Palm???) because Google's never going to get off its *** and fix the crap one we have now.
    screwdestiny
    PSNTwitterLast.FM