1.    #1  
    ohh boy.... Engadget reporting more iphone 4 troubles.

Is the iPhone 4 having proximity sensor troubles? -- Engadget

Ifans... dont shoot the messenger ;-)
    Engadget found it worthy of reporting...Im just sharing it.

Antenna
    Screen Blemishes
    now this......... Mr. Jobs is throwing a tantrum fo sho.
    I bet the response will be the same: "Just don't hold it like that!"
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Bag of Leaves View Post
    I bet the response will be the same: "Just don't hold it like that!"
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    This is awesome! Every new iPhone 4 flaw that gets discovered seems to make my Pre work better. When the antenna issue was discovered then the WebOS sluggishness just disappeared. When the yellowing problem emerged then my battery went to 120% charge capacity. And as I read the proximity sensor story then I saw my Pre un-Oreo right before my eyes.

Even though i dont own an iPhone 4, I'm going to spend my freetime following the iPhone news too because I'm hoping that someone reports the iPhone 4 plug electrocuted someone. News like that will probably unlock the secret hidden WebOS app catalog and will make my final contract year with my Pre even more awesomer.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    1. Yellow color in screen.
    2. Antenna problem.
    3. Volumn buttons reversed.
    4. Proximtiy sensor troubles.
    5. Exchange email problems.

6. ?????? Tune in tomorrow, same Pre place, same Pre time.
    Last edited by kld2009; 06/30/2010 at 06:59 AM. Reason: spelling
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    This is awesome! Every new iPhone 4 flaw that gets discovered seems to make my Pre work better. When the antenna issue was discovered then the WebOS sluggishness just disappeared. When the yellowing problem emerged then my battery went to 120% charge capacity. And as I read the proximity sensor story then I saw my Pre un-Oreo right before my eyes.

Even though i dont own an iPhone 4, I'm going to spend my freetime following the iPhone news too because I'm hoping that someone reports the iPhone 4 plug electrocuted someone. News like that will probably unlock the secret hidden WebOS app catalog and will make my final contract year with my Pre even more awesomer.
    I read engadget. Engadget posts this. I share it here.
    Your assumption that I only read threads on this site and that i am actively "searching" for bad apple press on web is asinine.
    The argument that you were making before iphone 4 launch was hardware and overall quality superiority over pre and WEBOS .The argument after iphone4 launch is " stop picking on us" ?
    its the news buddy. I read it. Now im sharing it. Thats all.
    BTW - next time you buy a smartphone... do everyone a favor in the blogs that you contribute too... research all of its flaws before you purchase it... not after. Also, it would probably be smarter for you to go with a blackberry that is indestructible and very stable. You did have that option... and you choose the pre.
    Try blaming yourself for your own choices.. not palm or everyone else.
    Last edited by clutch1222; 06/30/2010 at 10:09 AM. Reason: sp
    Quote Originally Posted by kld2009 View Post
    1. Yellow color in screen.
    2. Antenna problem.
    3. Volumn buttons reversed.
    4. Proximtiy sensor troubles.
    5. Exchange email problems.

6. ?????? Tune in tomorrow, same Pre place, same Pre time.
    Where did you see volume buttons reversed and Exchange problems?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post

You have to admit, iPhone 4 had more problems out of the gate this time. Last year, I remember the screen's coating coming off or discoloring was the big bad thing. And I think someone left their phone in the car and the heat destroyed the phone.

Although buyers don't seem to care about iPhone 4 problems, go figure.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Phone Diva View Post
    Where did you see volume buttons reversed and Exchange problems?
    Volume problems from Gizmodo site: The Latest iPhone 4 Problem: Some Have Swapped Volume Buttons
    I'm so sick of yall talkin about the iphone.. I bet all of you who bash the iphone secretly love it..
    I would try the iphone if sprint had it. That being said its amazing how iphone user just dont care. My bro has the new iphone and I ask about these issues and its like. "Ahh they will fix it , no biggie". Just doesnt matter. Iphone will sell million no matter what the probelms.
    that's why it comes with a headset. If you hold it to your face, you are doing it wrong...